Our goal is to adequately equip all BFG leaders to fulfill their roles. Elements of equipping include clearly articulating responsibilities and expectations, as well as providing ongoing training. This page’s content is intended to help us reach the goal of properly training leaders. This page contains the Adult BFG Leadership Guide, the schedule of upcoming leadership trainings, as well as other BFG leadership resources.
Adult BFG Leadership Guide (PDF) – Click here to download Upcoming BFG Leadership Training Sessions
- Jan 22 | Session 1: Dynamic Duo of Director & Teacher
- Mar 12 | Session 2: Infusing Prayer in BFGs & Community Groups
- May 7 | Session 3: Importance of Taking Attendance & Guest Follow-Up
- July 9 | Session 4: Creating Greater Ownership Among BFG Leaders
- Aug 6 | Driving Deeper Community through Fellowships
- Oct 22 | Teachers Before & Ater the Lectern
- Nov 12 | Directing with Purpose & Efficiency in Mind
- Jan 2024 | Casting Vision & Setting Goals
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES COMING SOON!