Bible Studies for Adults at Ninth and O
Bible Fellowship Groups (BFGs) are our small group Bible studies that gather on Sunday mornings. BFGs offer a setting for you to learn about God’s Word through an interactive Bible study lesson. They also provide an opportunity for you to develop intimate relationships within a smaller community of believers. Whatever your age or stage of life, there is a BFG for you and every member of your family.
Bible Fellowship Groups (BFGs) are our small group Bible studies that gather on Sunday mornings. BFGs offer a setting for you to learn about God’s Word through an interactive Bible study lesson. They also provide an opportunity for you to develop intimate relationships within a smaller community of believers.
The name “Bible Fellowship Group” was selected because our groups focus on two elements that are crucial for a healthy church; the Bible and fellowship. First, BFGs are centered around a Bible study that is applicable for everyday life. You will be given the opportunity to ask questions and learn from others within the group. BFGs are also designed to meet the needs of both new and mature believers. Second, BFGs are geared to foster fellowship by allowing you to spend time connecting with a small group of believers. In this setting, you will find encouragement, friendship, and prayer support.
When and where do Bible Fellowship Groups gather?
Our BFGs meet on Sunday mornings at 9:00 and 10:30. All of our BFGs gather on our church campus.
How do I find a Bible Fellowship Group?
Below is a list of our adult BFGs. Pastor Blake Ring can provide direction on which BFG might be right for you. Also, our greeters will be happy to escort you to an appropriate BFG upon your arrival.
- Young Couples (20–35)
- YC 2 (McCollum/Beverly) – Room 112 @ 10:30
- YC 3 (Shaw/Reff) – Room 110 @ 10:30
- YC 6 (Graham/Hardesty) – Room 124 @ 10:30
- YC 7 (Cook/Hardy) – Room 110 @ 9:00
- Intermediate Couples (35–50)
- IC 1 (Amyx/Ring) – Room 114 @ 9:00
- IC 4 (Kantorski/Williams) – Room 114 @ 10:30
- IC 5 (Hinerman/Whitford) – Room 124 @ 9:00
- IC 6 (Chitty/Riley) – Room 116 @ 10:30
- Advanced Couples (50–65)
- AC 1 (Witt/Sims) – Room 112 @ 9:00
- AC 2 (Downs/Elieff) – Room 120 @ 9:00
- AC 3 (Sizemore/Truman) – Room 100 @ 10:30
- Men (Slacum/Padgett) – Room 120 @10:30
- Women (Cook/Booth/Bump) – Room 118 @ 10:30