At Ninth and O, we love our Senior Adults and recognize the important role they play in our church’s spiritual health and vitality.
We value our Seniors because of their faithfulness, godly wisdom, and self-sacrificing lifestyles. They also serve our church in acting as a generational bridge, connecting our younger members to our church’s rich history, reminding us that no matter the stage of life, every member is vitally important to the family of Ninth and O. Most of all, we appreciate our Seniors for their example of unwavering commitment to Christ and His church.
Here are many ways that you can become more involved in this fantastic ministry:
- BFG (Sunday School) 9:00 AM in the room 116.
- Nursing Home Ministry: Preaching and visiting, 4th Sunday of each month at 2:30 PM at Signature East on Six Mile Lane
- Senior Ladies Day Out: March – December, Monthly outings planned
- Senior Men’s Bible Study: 8:00 AM Tuesday at Hardee’s on Taylorsville Road
- Game Nights: 2nd and 4th Friday of each month from 6:00 to 9:00 PM — Pot-luck style eating
- Retreats: Once a year, 4 days and 3 nights. Fun, fellowship and Bible Study
- Exercise class: Every Tuesday and Thursday from 10:30 to 11:30 AM — this consists of walking and stretching
- Hymn Nights: Twice a year along with Pot Luck Dinners.