Music opportunities for kids and students this summer!
Our Kids Choirs are for those currently in our 4-year-old BFG through those who’ve completed fifth grade. Kids Choirs will perform on Sunday, July 30, at 6:00 PM.
New this summer: Student Worship Training
Students with musical interest and aptitude will be provided with theological and practical training in worship leadership skills. Whether instrumentalist or vocalists, students will be taught practical skills, such as basic music reading, playing in an ensemble, and how to effectively use their instrument and/or voice in worship. Each session will also feature teaching on topics such as what worship is, why we sing, and spiritual preparation to participate in and lead worship.
- Wee Praise: currently in 4- and 5-year-old BFG
- Made 2 Praise: completed 1st & 2nd Grade
- Made 4 Praise: completed 3rd–5th Grade
- Youth Choir: completed 6th–12th Grade
For additional questions, contact:
- Kids Choirs: Melinda Hulon
- Student Worship Training: Noah Pursell