(1) Pastor Cook says the verbal abuse Jesus endured on the cross are motifs of Christianity and discipleship. Are you willing to endure such a life for Jesus? (154)
(2) Jesus dies alone. Does a loving God ever remove his presence from his followers?
(3) Will you serve Jesus with your life as he willingly offered his life for us?
(4) His death brings life to everyone who believes. With whom do you need to share this truth?
(5) How often do we place positions of prestige and worldly honor above the privileges of being a citizen in God’s kingdom? (155)
(6) Jesus’ seemingly weakest moment is powerful to save. How can we show that our greatest strength comes through humility? (156)