(1) How does participation in the Lord’s Supper encourage you?
(2) The gifts of God’s grace are many–forgiveness of sins, hopeful anticipation of Christ’s return, and a loving church family. How does a loving, local church body become a gift of God’s grace in your life?
(3) We are family under the lordship of Christ. Maybe you can call and encourage a church member with what you are learning from this study.
(4) Do you find yourself longing for the eschatological banquet Jesus mentions while taking the Lord’s Supper? Has the Lord’s Supper become routine and mundane for you? (130)
(5) Pastor Cook discusses three perspectives while taking the Lord’s Supper. Do you find yourself using these truths and promises as reflections and corrections for your heart? (131)