(1) Do you truly believe/think that nothing is worth having if you lose Jesus? (123)
(2) “One of the twelve.” Physical proximity to Jesus does not equal spiritual proximity to Jesus. How can we stay near the Lord when our hearts are prone to wander?
(3) Do you find yourself comparing your devotion/life to others? Why do we feel the need to compare ourselves with others? (122)
(4) Would your devotion/love for Jesus resemble the arguments of the disciples or the wholeheartedness of Mary of Bethany? Is your walk casual? (123)
(5) Does your devotion to Jesus make a difference in the life of others? The way you see others?
(6) How can you demonstrate extravagant devotion to God?
(7) Your devotion to God affects your giving and serving. How are you serving and supporting missions?