(1) How are you keeping watch for the Lord? How can we stay awake and be ready for his coming? (119)
(2) Do you find it comforting that our only hope is our faith in God and his Word? Do we truly trust God? How does Isaiah 51:6 change our disposition about the world? About God? (118)
(3) When Christ returns will you be busy being obedient? If he returned today, will Christ find you awake and self-controlled? (119)
(4) “Waiting on Christ does not encourage idleness but service” (119). Have I checked out? Am I only trying to run out the clock or am I actively looking for service opportunities?
(5) Do you anticipate Christ’s return in your lifetime?
(6) God’s people will remain busy until Christ returns. How can we share our anticipation of his return with those we serve?