(1) Despite the coming destruction and persecution, Jesus says the gospel must go forth. Are we being obedient with his directive today? How will we be willing to share Christ when we are persecuted if we are unwilling to do it in freedom? (110)
(2) Do we find ourselves enthused with things and buildings more than the people whom we are commanded to love and share Christ? (111)
(3) The cares and tasks of this world often distract us from the people we are to love and serve. What are some helpful tools you use to help you stay focused on God’s commission for our lives?
(4) Jesus was teaching the disciples not to fear. How does knowing Jesus is in control of the outcome calm our anxious hearts? (111)
(5) How should Christians view the hardship of the end times?
(6) People are important to Jesus. Do you love people enough to share the gospel?