(1) Do you find yourself fearing man or in seeking man’s honor more than the honor or fear of God? Why do we trade imperishable gifts for perishable ones? (106)
(2) Do you find yourself not giving sacrificially because you feel you do not have enough worth to contribute? This can be applied to gifts of service that are often unseen or devalued as the world deems value. (106-107)
(3) Are we willing to give both financially and servantially in a sacrificial way? Until it hurts?
(4) The Bible says it’s a greater blessing to give than to receive. In what ways have you experienced this in your life? (107)
(5) Do you serve Jesus out of duty or devotion?
(6) The religious leaders were selfish, arrogant, and greedy. The widow was selfless, humble, and giving. How have you identified with both? (106)
(7) What sacrifice can you make to serve others more faithfully? (107)