(1) Why do we continue in unrepentant sin as if we, too, mistake God’s patience for permission or lack of coming punishment? (95)
(2) How are we tempted to take God’s patience for granted?
(3) Do we ever cower in darkness so we may commit sinful acts in the cover of being unseen by others? Why do we never seem to understand that God sees all we are and expects holiness even in the hidden areas of our lives? (95)
(4) Do we find ourselves impatient with others either when sharing the gospel with them or praying for them? Do we so quickly forget God’s patience with us? (96)
(5) Has Jesus repeatedly reached out to you and you still find yourself rejecting his gracious overtures? (95)
(6) How are you living that shows Jesus in your life?
(7) Are you willing to be a voice that proclaims God’s message over and over again? With whom are you willing to share Jesus this week? (96)