(1) If all is lost, is Jesus still your reward?
(2) How do you reflect servant leadership in your interactions with others within your sphere of influence?
(3) How is God growing you to have more compassion for others?
(4) Knowing that Christ paid our debt with his sacrifice, how, then, can we seek greatness in ourselves? Why are we still seeking prominence like the disciples who were misguided? (83)
(5) Often we find ourselves rubbing shoulders with the world whether at a store or at work. What will it take for us to stop and notice that God cares for them and is working inside these people? When will we pray for and talk to those who are hurting all around us? (84)