(1) Does knowing God has already defeated Satan empower us to live more boldly (pg.8)? How does this help us with evangelism?
(2) Pastor Cook mentions how Jews missed the true Messiah by hoping He would abolish Roman rule (pg. 8). In what ways does our flesh desire a different messiah?
(3) Are our lives saturated in prayer? Why? Why Not? Do we pray intently about the critical moments in our lives? What are some reasons we don’t pray more? What can you do to develop more consistency in prayer (pp. 8, 10)?
(4) Do we allow people to determine or guide our agendas? If so, why don’t we rely on God and seek his direction for our lives (pg. 9)?
(5) Do you believe that God is willing to help you (pg. 9)?
(6) God has already defeated Satan. The Kingdom has arrived and is expanding. How does Jesus’ victory and rule give you confidence in your fight against sin and boldness in sharing the gospel?