(1) As your faith grows in dependence on God, how does he continue to earn your trust? (78)
(2) If you want to see what a person loves, look at their calendar and bank statement. How we spend our time and money reveals our heart’s greatest desires. What are some ways you might encourage a friend who is struggling with out-of-order priorities?
(3) What did Jesus mean when he said, “The Kingdom belongs to such as these,” referring to children? (78)
(4) What “holds of the world” keep you from following Jesus more faithfully?
(5) Do you love people enough to share the gospel with them?
(6) Am I reflecting the heart of Jesus in my interactions with the lost? If not, how can I?
(7) Why do we find ourselves focusing on our goodness or lack of goodness when we know that salvation is of God? In what ways do we find “richness” in the world that we are unwilling to give up for the Kingdom? (79)