https://naobc.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/blue-logo.png 0 0 admin https://naobc.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/blue-logo.png admin2021-03-11 03:00:022021-03-04 14:57:11Day 16: Life’s Most Important Question (8:22-38)
Day 16: Life’s Most Important Question (8:22-38)
(1) Jesus’ identity is as controversial today as it was 2000 years ago. What do people say about him today? Who do you say he is?
(2) Seeing clearly the identity of Jesus requires the work of the Spirit. How can we pray for others to see who Jesus truly is? Who are you praying for right now in this way?
(3) In what area of your faith do you need a “second touch”?
(4) What do you need to deny in your life to better follow Jesus?
(5) Jesus calls us to follow him by dying to ourselves. Are there areas of your life you’ve been withholding from him?
We can pray that the Holy Spirit will open the eyes of the spiritually blind to see Jesus in all his glory and power. He is our only hope for salvation. I’m praying for family and neighbors.
Jesus is Lord. I’m reminded to daily to deny self , take up my cross ans follow Jesus. Though the world has much to offer, I still choose Jesus. He has made an eternal difference in my life. Therefore, I am unashamed to share
( Romans 1:16)
Oh take this whole world, but give me Jesus!