(1) Jesus’ power to save extends to all classes of people. Why do we, then, find ourselves thwarting God’s Kingdom advancement by ignoring certain people groups with the gospel due to our unwillingness to leave our comfort zones?
(2) Jesus’ interaction with the woman from Tyre expresses how much Jesus did for those who were seen as enemies. How, then, should we not be praying for our enemies just the same while hoping they receive Jesus as their Redeemer.
(3) Whom does God have you praying and evangelizing this year?
(4) Have you ever deemed someone outside the redemption of Jesus?
(5) How are you being led outside your comfort zone?