(1) Would Jesus be amazed by our great faith or the lack thereof? (pg. 44)
(2) In “Living it Out” Pastor Cook mentions that there is no reward promised for us in this life. How does that counter the culture’s health, wealth, and prosperity message and those who are “living their best life now”? Are we willing to die with Christ so we might be raised with him in glory? (pp. 45-46)
(3) How can these truths help us to reorder our priorities and live by faith?
(4) Does your familiarity with the gospel keep you from sharing?
(5) True repentance results in turning from sin to seeking obedience to God in love. How can one help others understand what true repentance is when sharing the gospel?
(6) Jesus marvels at unbelief and belief; would Jesus marvel at our belief or unbelief?