Singles and College Summer 2022
(Scroll to bottom of page for simple list of Events)
- Pre-Covid the Browns have hosted smaller groups at their home for the purpose of getting to know the singles and college better and for the new people to get to know them and those who have been around for a while. We will be doing a couple of these in May.
Thursday Nights @ 6 pm for Supper (May 19th & 26th)
JUNE & JULY
Mondays – Kickball (College and Singles Combined) 7 pm
- For the first time we will be doing a kickball league with other sister churches and their college and / or singles programs. We are hoping this allows us to share ideas, get to know other sister churches and use it to invite the unchurched to an activity this summer.
Tuesdays – Singles D-Groups Combined Study
- This summer the Browns will be hosting a bible study to discuss subjects singles want to know more about and what the Bible has to say about them. The studies will be at the Browns’ (unless the crowd grows too large) at 6:30 on the Tuesday nights that are listed below.
Wednesdays – College Panel Discussion / Outings
- The college group will be covering major issues that college students need and want more information about with a panel discussion. We will be going to one of our church families for dessert/meal and fellowship on specific nights listed below. The panel discussions will occur in Room 202 @ 7 pm.
Thursday – BCN Freshman Orientation-
- We will be joining with other churches this summer to help the UofL Baptist Collegiate Ministry to host the incoming freshmen at their pre-semester orientation. We will provide snacks and look to engage both local students and those coming from all across the globe to attend the University of Louisville.
Saturdays – Singles
- The singles will be going off campus or out of town once in June and once in July for some fun fellowship on the Saturdays listed below. This is to help build community and also have a great event to invite an unchurched co-worker or friend.
Singles and College Summer Calendar
6 – Kickball @NAOBC 7pm (Singles and College)
7 – Bible Study @Brown’s House 6:30pm (Singles)
8 – College Panel Discussion 7pm (College)
9 – BCN @U of L (College)
11 – Hiking Trip (Singles)
14 – Bible Study @Brown’s House 6:30pm (Singles)
15 – Party at Kile’s House (College)
27 – Kickball @NAOBC 7pm (Singles and College)
28 – Bible Study @Brown’s House 6:30pm (Singles)
29 – College Panel Discussion 7pm (College)
6 – Bike/Walk Turkey Run (College)
11 – Kickball @NAOBC 7pm (Singles and College)
12 – Bible Study @Brown’s House 6:30pm (Singles)
13 – College Panel Discussion 7pm (College)
16 – Pool Party @Kimsey’s House (Singles)
18 – Kickball @NAOBC 7pm (Singles and College)
19 – Bible Study @Brown’s House 6:30pm (Singles)
20 – Fellowship @Cook’s House (College)