(1) We read about how Jesus’ family doubts him during his ministry (pg. 24). Does that motivate or discourage us to be more faithful in proclaiming the Word?
(2) Pastor Cook discusses the controversial topic of the unpardonable sin in the “Digging In” portion of the chapter. Were there any surprises with Pastor Cook’s conclusion of that passage? What are some of these implications?
(3) How does knowing Jesus’ family doubted him help you know that Jesus is able to sympathize with you when you experience hurts and pains?
(4) Am I living so closely to Jesus and saturated by his gospel that I’m a light to non-believers?
(5) How can I encourage the faith family of Ninth & O Baptist Church?